You have just purchased beautifully sustainable, designer lingerie. Ensuring that you appropriately wash your new pieces is paramount to the life of them. Below are some tips for washing!
- Do not machine wash lingerie.
- Fill your sink or large bowl with lukewarm water (cold if dark colors) and a gentle detergent. Lightly agitate the pieces to distribute soap. If the lingerie is a dark color wash with cold water.
- We recommend that you let your lingerie soak in the wash for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and then squeeze the water out of your items. Do not wring the items.
- Lay them flat to dry, hang or place on a drying rack so that they maintain their shape. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
**Items may include specific washing instructions on the tag. However, this is a good rule of thumb to follow.